FlashScan V2 is a standalone OBDII vehicle scan tool and data logger plus a pass through device that connects a laptop computer to a vehicle for scanning, data logging and re-programming onboard controllers.
This product contains 2 VIN licenses. You can tune any 2 engine controllers and any 2 transmission controllers with those 2 VIN licenses. To tune more controllers than that, you must purchase additional VIN licenses or unlimited stream licenses.
FlashScan V2 supports the three major OBD protocols used by GM vehicles:
1. OBDII CAN for scanning, data logging, reading and re-programming most 2006 and later model years.
2. OBDII VPW J1850 for scanning, data logging, reading and re-programming most 1996 to 2005 model years.
3. OBDI ALDL for scanning and data logging most 1995 and earlier model years.
This protocol is not available yet. When it is available, it will be a free update for all EFILive FlashScan V2 customers.
Display a list of vehicles that can be scanned and tuned with FlashScan V1 and V2
FlashScan V2 Package Contents
* FlashScan V2 interface device
* EFILive Scan and Tune software installation CD
* 8 x AD-2 external input connectors
* EFILive OBDII cable (J1962-A to RJ45)
* EFILive USB cable (USB-A to USB-B)
* EFILive RS-232 Serial cable (DB9 to RJ12)