Moates.Net Firmware Update Page
The information on this page pertains to the following devices:
- APU1 AutoProm
- Ostrich 1.0
- Ostrich 2.0
- Flash & Burn (Burn1)
- Roadrunner LS1 16-Bit Emulator
Directions for updating firmware:
- Download the following utility (new version as of 2008):
Firmware Update Utility
and unzip it to the location of your choice.
- Download the appropriate firmware package for your hardware from the table below and unzip it to the location of your choice (preferably to the same location as the update utility).
- Connect your hardware to your PC and close all software applications.
- Start the firmware update utility. Your hardware should be automatically detected. If it isn't, click the "Detect" button
- Click the "Browse" button in the update utility and browse to the firmware package you downloaded and unzipped in step 2 above.
- If the package and hardware match, the "Update" button should be available. Press it now.
- Once complete, the updater should notify you of success and display the new version information.
Firmware downloads for individual units:
(Click to download file)
||Provides newest 'trace' implementation and vendor-specific security. Well tested.|
||Update for smoother RTACS work in EFI Live vs v12.13.R |