The NepTune Real-Time Programmable Engine Management System is the most advanced system available for working with your OBD1 Honda ECU. This compact package fits in a standard socketed ECU and can be used in JDM small box ECUs as well as P30s and P72s with a knock board. Included in the package is one Demon unit and a software license for the NepTune tuning software. Enjoy these great features of the NepTune software:
- Actively supported and updated product!
- Beautiful 3D Beveled interface.
- User Friendly Toolbars with the options you need most.
- Real-Time Datalogging Of Sensor Data, Inputs, Outputs, and ECU Data.
- On Board Logging With Lossless Compression To Allow 3 To 5 Times The Regular Amount Of Data To Be Recorded. Offers Up To 3 Hours Of Datalogging Time With Compression Enabled.
- Datalog Playback, Save, and Export to CSV.
- Datalog Trimming.
- Datalog Commenting For Later Review or Sharing With A Tuner.
- Graphing Of Sensor Information With Real-Time Values and Live Scrub (Dragging with mouse).
- Live Graphing Of Real-Time Sensor Trends.
- Direct Serial Logging From LC-1, LM-1, and LM-2 Products (LM-2 currently requires connecting hardware to allow legacy serial connectivity).
- Map Trace and Lambda Trace.
- 24x24 Ignition and Fuel Maps For Precise Tuning.
- Dual Tables For Low/High Boost, Different Fuels, or Alpha-N (ITB) Tuning.
- Easy Injector Sizing.
- Fuel Trims for Cranking, TPS Tip-In, Post Start, and Individual Cylinders.
- Rev Limiter with Fuel Cut, Ignition Cut, or Both.
- Rev Limits Per Gear.
- Launch Control (2-step) With Anti-Lag.
- Full-Throttle Shift.
- Use The Check Engine Light As A Shiftlight With Different RPM Settings Per Gear.
- Idle Adjustments for Idle Speed, Idle Speed vs ECT, and Idle Ignition Corrections.
- Air Temp Corrections.
- Water Temp Corrections.
- Gear Based Fuel and Ignition Corrections.
- Access To Many Other Stock Fuel and Ignition Adjustments.
- PWM Boost Control With Simple, Boost By Gear, and Gear vs RPM Modes.
- Quad Stage Boost Control.
- Adjustable Prime Duration At Key On.
- Overheat Protection.
- Closed Loop Control With Selectable O2 Input, Conditions, and Wideband Support.
- Anti-Theft feature requires inputs or a code to be entered with TPS and Brake pedal. Also has a valet/fallback mode with adjustable rev limit.
- 2 Multi-purpose Outputs With Fuel and Ignition Adjustments.
- 1 Multi-purpose Output With Multiple Output Settings Based On MPH.
- 4+5=9 Programmable Analog Inputs For Extra Sensors.
- LM-2 USB Wideband fully supported.
And A Lot More!
* 1992-2000 Civic
* 1992-2001 Integra
* 1992-2000 Prelude/Accord (requires one of the 92-95 Integra or Civic ECUs listed above)
* 1989-1991 Integra/Civic/CR-X (requires one of the 92-95 Integra or Civic ECUs listed above)
Note: 1996-2001 Vehicles require OBD II to OBD I Conversion harness, 1988-1991 Vehicles require OBD0 to OBD1 conversion harness AND a chipped OBD1 ECU. We do not sell these items: Contact Xenocron
for these items.
* 1992-1995 Civic (P05 | P06 | P08 | P28)
* 1995 Del Sol VTEC (P30)
* 1992-1993 Integra GS-R (P61)
* 1994-1995 Integra GS-R (P72)
* 1992-1995 Integra RS/LS/GS/SE (PR4 | P75)
* Chippable OBD-0 ECUs (PW0 | PR3 | PM6 | PR4)
Note: Please place note in order if you have a JDM "Square Case" ECU.
If you have a NON-VTEC ECU (PR4 | P05 | P06 | P75) and you wish to run a VTEC motor, please purchase the appropriate VTEC Upgrade kit for your ECU. (See the Honda/Acura
section of our site.)
A Wideband Oxygen sensor is required for best tuning results. We offer a wide variety under the Wideband Products
Loading, please wait...